Neu seit der letzten Veröffentlichung:
- Made the beat detection feature working. It seems the 1.3 release is
totally broken here.
- Added right mouse button handling when dragging track.
- Added some triangle to current position vertical bar to make it more
- Added a marker to see the Cue point in the waveform navigator.
- Fixed the Sync function. A missing notification made the whole stuff
not working straight as it should. Sync was working only if the track
had been previously processed and BPM/Cue point saved.
- Added some helper for finding the track BPM. x2, /2, +1, -1 BPM and a
rounding function to the closed integer.
- Added 1/32 and 1/16 loop size.
- Optimized the display of the remaining time by only updating the
display when time changes. Saved 1% CPU from main SoundBankster task.
- Fixed beat detector feedback on UI that wasn't working at all. Sigh.
- Back on track after 6 month pause...
- Fixed display issue for beat bars not being displayed when moving
the cue point with cue left/right buttons.
- Cue point can't be negative. Cue point position capped >= 0.
- Removed some mostly useless text fields in deck controller (loading
time, track tempo, pitch %, computed tempo) by a single 'Playing Tempo'
field which displays 'Track tempo * pitch value' ie. Track tempo is 120,
pitch is set to 5%, Playing Tempo will be 120 * 1.05 = 126 BPM.
- Reworked the time left to play text area. Updates when seeking in the